I've Been Creating & Receiving Positive Vibrations, Says Nigerian Singer, AFRO JC

 


The 23-year-old Afropop Singer who has been dubbed 'Hottest Bayelsan Artiste' stated that he has always been receiving and creating positive vibrations according to his pace, Pokovirtuousblog has learnt.


In the morning hours of today, talented Nigerian Singer, Ebiegberi Gabriel professionally known as AFRO JC made a revelation to his teeming followers about his music career. In the post, the 'Positive Vibe' crooner said he's been creating and receiving 'positive vibrations' according to his pace.


"I’ve been on my own pace🖤Creating & receiving positive Vibrations🎩I can’t help but feel like am D1"


Pokovirtuousblog understands that the independent artiste is not a newbie in the Nigerian music industry, as he has a number of songs trending on the airwaves: 'D1'; 'My Dear'; 'Bere', among others.

Comments