My Emotions Are My Songs - Talented Singer, Calwiz Reveals


'Benediction' singer, Calwiz talks about what spurs him to choose music.

Reveals in a social media post that his emotions does inspire him.

Radio Presenter and Singer, Calwiz has taken to social media to disclose the one factor that triggers him to do music. The graduate of Electrical/Electronic Technology who took to his Facebook page a few days ago to make the disclosure, stated thus, 'My emotions are my songs'. The artist whose musical pieces not only relay vital messages, does have visuals that attest to the veracity of his claim (my emotions are my song) too - if you've ever watched his music videos.

Pokovirtuousblog  gathered that the Agoloma native who started out as an instrumentalist in a church, began doing music in his teenage years. The skilled singer has since gone on to release several songs that many fans (within and outside his state) are cool with - just last year he released his debut album entitled 'Hustlers Prayers' - I bet a listen to the six-track album will improve your understanding of the singer's sound and emotions.

Comments

Post a Comment