Stern Warning As 'Witches' Serve Tonto Dikeh Half Meat & Fish In Dreamland

 


The 'Pleasure & Crime' actress took to her social media handle to share the  dream she had last night with her teeming followers, even as she throw shades at the 'witches' for serving her 'half meat and fish', Pokovirtuousblog has learnt.


In the wee hours of today, popular Nollywood Actress cum Humanitarian, Tonto Charity Dikeh alias King Tonto took to her 6.9m-follower Instagram handle to narrate the dream she had last night, warning the stingy witches to respect her.


In the post, the 36-year-old mother of one revealed that it leaves her shocked upon knowing that witches could be very stingy, noting that they gave her 'half meat and fish' in her dream. She concluded the post by issuing a stern warning to 'dream land', adding that it should respect her 'real life'.


"Even witches are now being stingy, I mean how can you serve me half meat and half fish in my dream - you people are so disrespectful


"They don’t call me OBA for nothing.

Dear dream land respect my real life 🙃👑

They don’t know whose I am..😤"


Comments