Bayelsa's Most Creative Singer, AFRO JC To Clock 23 Tomorrow, Writes On Facebook, Instagram

 


The celebrated Afropop Singer who will clock 23 tomorrow took to his social media handles to share a series of stunning photos, adding a rather inspirational caption too, Pokovirtuousblog has gathered.


It will be recalled that this media outlet published a story last week Thursday, announcing that 'Company' crooner, Ebiegberi Gabriel better known as AFRO JC thinks of his upcoming 23rd birthday anniversary (Tuesday, October 12) as his first - well, a series of glamorous pre-birthday photos shared on his social media handles might just have added credence to it.


"It feels like am about to celebrate my first birthday. I dey see where I dey, and I dey see where I dey go – this is just the beginning”.


Taking to his Instagram handle a couple hours ago, the Brass native shared a cute photo of himself, even as he mentioned one of the songs he'll release to mark his birthday tomorrow.


"I saw,I felt, i learnt & i keep moving 🎩🖤#I’m D1"


Similarly, the dark-skinned Singer took to his Facebook profile a few minutes later to announce that tomorrow is his birthday, even as he wrote the names of the photographers.


"Omor Tomorrow Na world SabiMan Dem Day🎩🖤

#I’mD1  📸 By Nuel Omolo & Blackman PD"

Comments