12 Powerful Quotes By Cash Wale The 'OG R&B Artiste' To Succeed In Music

 


Reading inspirational quotes offers an opportunity to achieve victory almost at no cost. To be continuously reading quotes, and applying its wisdom is to 'avert decades of failure' and expedite one's chances of success, a check by Pokovirtuousblog has shown.


Lawal Ismaila professionally known as Cash Wale is an exceptional artiste of Nigerian origin. The amazingly talented Afrobeat Singer who has been making music close to a decade, have not only travelled to three continents, but also has several hit songs to his name including 'Won Kere'; 'Handkerchief'; and 'Ifeoma'.


In a bid to help ambitious artistes in the ever competitive music industry shoot to stardom, Pokovirtuousblog surfed the social media space, and discovered some powerful quotes by Wale - our reporter thinks you'll find them very much useful in your pursuit to win at life.


• "I don't advertise what action or plans I have - so when it happens it happens"


• "There is nothing more than I wish for in life than to bring happiness to others"


• "I always live life everyday if it is good or not so good. Tomorrow will be a better day for sure"


• "Wins in my life are being able to help someone in need - remember that what goes around comes around"


• "I didn't grow up poor, but there were just things that were not available to purchase. That's probably why I have patience and a lot of tolerance"


• "Don't be anxious about the time as I have always believed that doing the right thing at the right time is the most interesting outcome - so patience is truly a virtue"


• "Life is a lot easier when you have good days"


• "I take each place for what it can offer me"


• "Through my work you can see my power of observation"


• "Living for nobody. Life is good; don't let them fool you"


• "Life is my style"

Comments