Music Video: Greezy - 'President Carter' | Lyrics | Watch

 


Amazingly talented New York-based Rapper, Ryan Christopher Schafer better known as Greezy, a Music Executive, has released a new musical piece (with video) entitled 'President Carter'. The single which talks about his aspiration to win in life is available for you to watch. 


Greezy's latest song, 'President Carter', a music video shot by 4 Eyes Production released Friday, July 30, 2021, lasts 3 minutes and 17 seconds. The single which has been viewed well over 1,262 times on his YouTube channel, GreezyVEVO, as of the time of writing this report, talks about his ambition to be a victor in life.


In the song, the Million Dollars Mindset (MDM) CEO reveals that he's so 'hot', and won't stop getting 'hotter'. He also sang about being very much grateful to be 'Young Greezy' knowing he'll become an influential figure someday - how this line capture it vividly.


~ I'm so hot that I'm boiling the water 

 I can't stop I just keep going harder 

Been through a lot but I am grateful and I'm honored this is young greezy the next president Carter ~ 


Checks by Pokovirtuousblog reveals that Ryan Christopher Schafer alias Greezy, 28, a native of Rochester, has a lot of songs to his credit including 'Lil On3'; 'Ready To Shout RTS'; 'Charmin'; and 'Selling Out'.




The Lyrics of Greezy's ' President Carter'


Chorus.

I'm so hot that I'm boiling the water 

 I can't stop I just keep going harder 

Been through a lot but I am grateful and I'm honored this is young greezy the next president Carter


Verse 1 

I'm leading  All the sheep because they're sick of getting slaughtered running running laps around you boy I'm running like a jogger Ben bothered the rap doctor white boy like Walter Payton Manning

 im so hot you would think I'm tanning so high that I'm never landing Mike Jordan I'm space Jammin and that AK is never jammin titty popped out just like Janet 

I'm higher than any planet any rapper I'm doing damage

 now I'm king everybody's banished 

up up in a way like a Tuesday 

you fake as fuck like a toupee 

only got in judge fucked Judy 

Got a lion of a heart like Rudy

 I'm a real goat don't confuse me 

I'm a rare gem like a ruby they say I'm dead by i dont see none of ya'll trying to shoot me

Like a flower I'm gonna bloom

 always stay in myself and Qs 

 Eating every beat but I make sure that it's already chewed pursuit of happiness I'm a genius of Rubik's cube a Rubik's cube a Rubik's cube now watch just what I do


Verse 2


Hype for this new shit 

 Going Danny bonaducci I let him keep on hating 

 And I just keep dropping music MA beat she's a beauty roll of dubia Blake sushi yeah higher than a space clip flier than a spaceship wired but impatient super saiyan fight and satan and his masons in his masons it's the end of revelations everybody's heart is breaking I can feel the world shake it keep faith and keep praying retard char's art bars are blazing I go hard and if you don't think so you crazy I gotta sick flow that will make you lick your elbows I'm bumping through the stereo I can see all the strings you in a puppet show I write in ufos they take me to-and-fro information overload I write beats like rodeo's My soul got that golden glow golden boy with finger roll

I will never sell my soul that would be a no

 they switched up on me 

but just know I would never sit alone 

God got me and I hit em with a picking roll 

Pickin roll hit him with a pickin roll 

I'm so numb spitting so fast no air in my lungs

I'm going dumb all of this pain is weightin s tin yeah I'm sick and tired I had enough all this pain ima overcome keep faith and stay prayed up


Chorus.

I'm so hot that I'm boiling the water 

 I can't stop I just keep going harder 

Been through a lot but I am grateful and I'm honored this is young greezy the next president Carter

Comments