The Rapper, Greezy And His Romantic Music Video, 'You'

 

New York-based Rapper, Ryan Christopher Schafer better known as Greezy has released a new song - the music video seems to perfectly portray his love for his bae, checks by Pokovirtuousblog has shown. The American singer who described his lover  as 'woman of my dream', spoke to Pokovirtuousblog about the musical piece.


Friday, June 26, 2021 fast-rising New York Rapper, Greezy took to his YouTube channel to share the music video of his song 'You' featuring Florida Singer, Jake Furgal better known as JF. In a bid to help his fans understand the theme that runs through the Jeriel Morales- produced music video, the amazing singer added a summary as he uploads it.


"You is about the woman that god brought to me, she saved my life, and is the woman of my dream".


Checks by our reporter reveals that the video which has been viewed more than 4,200 times has left many viewers excited, as they expressed satisfaction in the comments section of his video.


Justin Walling, 'I see ya boiiii'; Christy Patrick, 'I love it'; Dan C. Bosze, 'Love the flow. Keep going'; GamerDudeEpic Z, 'This some real shit right here'; etc. 


In a bid to throw light about the lady he describes as the 'woman God brought to me', the dude told our reporter that she changed his life, adding that she's not only beautiful, but loyal and intelligent as well.


"Finding true Love when I was not searching. I got sober lastly year and found Jesus Christ. My journey out of the streets led me to Christy (aka McFly n tha Glang). She changed my life and so did her 2 children. 


"I have a family now and I am doing everything I have always dreamed of because of this beautiful woman. And let me repeat... woman! Genuine, loyal, beautiful, intelligent and the most exotic soul of any human being I have ever met in my life. She is an angel sent from God.



Pokovirtuousblog learnt that Greezy, 28, a native of Rochester, New York City, is the CEO of Million Dollars Minds (MDM), a company created with the goal to empower artistes. The talented rapper has several songs under his belt including 'Selling Out' ft. Diamhorn; 'Little One'.

Comments