Talk To Me Nice; I Got My Own Money, Says Nigerian TV Personality, Toke Makinwa

 


In what can be construed to mean a caveat to men and women who like to speak recklessly to people because they are wealthy - and the victim probably needs their assistance financially - Radio Personality, Toke Makinwa advises such persons to do away with such habit. The post which got a lot of people talking, saw her added a rather gorgeous photo.


Monday, 'On Becoming' author, Toke Makinwa took to her over 4.5million-follower Instagram handle to send a warning to women and men alike who enjoy being rude to people. In the post, the 36-year-old television personality stated that such fellow would do well to 'talk nice' to her, adding that she works to earn her money.


"Talk to me nice. I'm made, I got my own money".


As usual, fans hopped on the comments section of the divorcee's post to share their thoughts. While one said someday he'll become rich; asks her how she became wealthy, others admired her.


Oluwapelumi1600, 'In @Tiwasavage voice I'm made I have money'; Dafresh_interior, 'Chai one day we go get this money sef'; Miriam_official, 'Fucking made, but toke...where you see money'; Hyperman.morgan, 'My celebrity crush'; Bisolaobasemo, 'I love you'; Lamoloritola, 'Tell them'; Skdfabs_skincare, 'I need to talk like this one day'; Kamercutee, 'Me too tokestar' among others.


Checks by Pokovirtuousblog reveals that Toke Makinwa, an alumna of University of Lagos had been an ambassador to several brands including Nestle and Maggi. The multi-award winning media personality launched a skincare product called Glow by TM in 2018.

Comments