I Get Candidate' - Ubi Franklin Tells Bobrisky As Latter Looks For A Cute Boy To Date



In what might be considered another fashion statement, controversial Nigerian Cross-dresser, Okuneye Idris Olanrewaju better known as Bobrisky revealed that he'd like to show the public his 'new body' this week - but that he is looking for an handsome guy to accompany him, Pokovirtuousblog has learnt. In reaction to his post, Talent Manager, Ubi Franklin told him not to worry - that he'll provide him a good guy - as others shared their views.


In a post on his over 3.9million-follower Instagram handle yesterday, the 29-year-old cosmetic entrepreneur who has been making the rounds on the media over his 'new body', stated that the wait is over - as he'll be making a public appearance this Saturday. The drag-queen added that he'd like to have a cute guy join him in that regard.


"I want a fine guy to come and take me out on Saturday. Let me flaunts my new body. We can rent a full cinema to ourself, and watch some movies"


As if that didn't provide enough information about how he wants the outing to look like, the King's College Alumna stated that the 'prospective date' would be the one to drive the car for the activity. He however stressed that the guy must he cute.


"Which of the car should we drive out on Saturday? Since you are d guy I will allow you drive. I want to respect my man.

Bentley

Range Rover

gle AMG (Benz)

Cla sport (Benz)

You must be cute o! Cos I'm too pretty now and my shape is too die for. Make sure you brush ur mouth too o. Some of u are fine but ur breath stink".


Shortly after making the statement, the founder of Made Men Music Group (Triple MG) and father of four with four different women, Ubi Ekapong Ofem better known as Ubi Franklin told him not to worry, assuring that he has a guy who would make a great date with him.


"I get candidate DM me".


Meanwhile our reporter gathered that others took to the comments section as well to seek favour from him. While one pleaded to be his 'handbag'; asked who the lucky guy would be, others praised him.


Itz_fashiona, 'This is the moment have been waiting for...handsome, talented and I have small money...let it be me'; Therealcataliya, 'Ahh Bobby'; Bantaman419, 'Mama for life'; Chinwe515, 'Who will be the lucky guy?'; Sure_muller, 'Bentley, drive the Bentley let's go and spend your dollar. Abeg'; Stillsweetcoco, 'At brush your mouth too ooo'; Mrericol, 'I'm here for you my world'; Akua.anderson, 'Wish it was a lady...am from Ghana much love' among others.

Comments