'I Am A Brand On My Own' - FB Influencer, Reigneth Reveals



If you're very active on social media with regard to stories from Bayelsa, I bet it wouldn't come as news to you that famous Bayelsan Facebook Influencer, Comr. Awudumu Reigneth would be celebrating her 23rd birthday anniversary Tuesday, May 18, 2021. Our reporter gathered that the S.A. on New Media to Gov. Douye Diri has been sharing series of photos on her Facebook handle on the daily to keep fans posted about her forthcoming birthday bash.


Taking to her Facebook profile yesterday, the famous Socialite stated that she's especially grateful to God who has been faithful to her. She also appreciated the Executive Governor of Bayelsa State, Sen. Douye Diri for the opportunity to serve the people of Bayelsa. The Otuokpoti native noted that not only has she attained 'brand status', but that people within and outside the state honour her, adding that she's pretty sure that her friends, relatives, leaders etc are proud of her too.


"At 22 years clocking 23 years on May 18th, I have really made my father, my late mother, friends, relatives, leaders and state to be proud of me. I am a brand on my own. Well recognized in my state and outside states.



"God has been very faithful to me. All I can say is am grateful Lord. I must appreciate his Excellency Sen. Douye Diri for making my dreams come true. Thank you sir".


Enthused over her photo and statement, a crowd of her fans have since thronged the comments section of her post to express admiration for their fave - from saying the picture is good; that she's beautiful, here's what social media users are saying:


Grace Ebitari Johnson, 'Sugar girl'; Ben Silas Ogbara, 'God bless you more richly'; Ala-ere Queen Soroh, 'Looking good'; Igo Ni Ill, 'Great height'; Comr. Feowougbandei P. P., 'Epitome of beauty and comradeship'; Klinzas Emarobebh Jane, 'My favourite'.





Comments