"I Love It When I Am Falsely Accused" - Social Crusader, Reno Omokri Reveals

 • Popular Columnist, Reno Omokri speaks on the benefit of being falsely accused.


• Says it sanitizes one's life.



Taking to his social media handle a day ago, the Founder, Build Up Nigeria, Bemigho Reno Omokri alias Reno Omokri speaks on the benefit that comes with being criticized. The 'Mind of Christ Christian Centre' Pastor who made the statement on his Instagram handle, noted that not only does it leave him joyous, but that it does sanitize his life as well.


In a bid to amplify his point, the 47-year-old Author added that, if only we can grasp the benefit that comes with being falsely accused, we wouldn't go to the corner and weep each time it happens to us - but that we would rather go on our knees and offer praises to God.


His words, 'I love it when I am falsely accused. It is so sweet. It gives me joy. It sanitizes my life. If only you knew the joy of false accusation...when you have been falsely accused, do not go to one corner and weep...because you will be vindicated, since God cannot lie. And not only that, God will compensate you'.



Instagram users has since throng the comment section of his post to express admiration at the outspoken figure - @alwayssssongo, 'I stand with you sir'. @modenine99, 'We believe you sir'. @andrew_okojie222, 'I love you sir @renoomokri you are a true leader to emulate'. @adourablesteve, 'Haters can go and die, I stand with you #standwithreno'.




Comments