OMG!!! See The Most Abused Words In Bayelsa's Politics - What Abel Ifiemi Mentioned Will Shock You


Famous Social Media Personality, Abel Ifiemi mentions the most abused words in Bayelsa politics.

Bayelsans  react, enumerates more.

Bayelsa's top Social Media Influencer, Abel Ifiemi has taken to his social media handle to share words he considers to have been abused in the state's politics. Speaking further, the Media Aide noted that words like; 'My boss', 'My mentor' have all  lost their true meaning as they're erroneously used in the state's political system - and now connote the existence of despicable acts.

In reaction to it, famous Mc, Mc Koboko Elijah and others added some words they consider to have been used inappropriately as well: 'My boys', 'Loyalists', 'My political godfather', 'My leader' and 'Chairmo'.

Comments

Post a Comment