You're Always A Source Of Motivation - IG User Tells Malique David Lewis

 


The fan seem to respect him a lot.

In a post on his Instagram handle Saturday, March 9, 2024, Motivational Speaker, Malique David Lewis, shared nice photos, video of himself, even as he added an uplifting nugget.

"My finger is pointing up because none of this would be possible without the creator. It was an honor to be on stage yesterday and I’m grateful to have had this opportunity.

"I want to thank @zaygoodrich8 for the opportunity to be a spotlight guest for @lighttheyard you’re the future and the right now, and I’m proud of what you’ve been able to accomplish thus far, there’s no limits to where you can go 📈."

Checks by our reporter reveals that comments is awash with sweet words  - here's an excerpt.

Azdadonn_, 'Inspirational.'; _liamriordan_, 'Always a source of motivation.', among others.



Comments