Personally, Crypto Changed My Life - Africa's First Bitcoin Investor, Gaius, Reaffirms For The Umpteenth Time
He also invited followers to join his inner circle.
Yesterday, Tatspsce CEO, Gaius Chibueze Ngene, shared a sumptuous picture of himself, even as he talked about the state of the crypto market, reaffirming that crypto changed his life - he invited virtual friends to join his inner circle in order to learn everything crypto.
"Happy New Month, dear friends and fellow Bitcoin/Crypto Investors!
Yesterday, I dropped an update on the state of the market, and I told you that we may still see more downward market trends after the HONGKONG ETF launch.
"In my message, I encouraged those holding already to continue sitting on their gems while those yet to buy jump in the ass. This market presents a perfect buying opportunity because, in a few days, we will see a market-up trend as the bottom seems sold out.
"Every dip for me is a great buy opportunity, significantly leveraging DCA, which means spreading your money and buying gradually at a lower rate price.
"If you’ve followed the market, you will see that BlackRock, the most significant investment company in the world, has been talking more about Bitcoin, Crypto, and Blockchain than even Crypto media companies 😆.
"The truth is that the incoming bull run will be different from previous ones because this time, we have some of America’s biggest companies involved, companies like BLACKROCK, FIDELITY, TESLA, etc.
"I have often advised that you think In 4-5 years if you enter crypto.
Personally, crypto changed my life, but it took seven years after buying my first Bitcoin for $35 in 2011. I made it big in 2017.
"Don’t forget to use this low-price period to Learn more and buy more.
I currently run an Academy where I teach everything about crypto and give signals about which coins to buy.
"You can join this Academy and get more help on benefitting from this Bull run by sending a DM on my Instagram with the word “BULL RUN”!
My Best Wishes!
STAY READY, STAY PREPARED!"
Checks by our reporter reveals that a plethora of his fans have since taken to the comments to drop sweet words.
Mr_cocus_comedy, 'Happy new month my mentor.'; Black_caramel_001, 'Aka Oma Ji Ego.', among others.


Comments
Post a Comment