I Started Out In Life, Not Just To Make Money But To Make An Impact In People’s Lives, Says Dr. Stanley Uzochuckwu
The accomplished Businessman had made the statement in a social media post.
Taking to his Instagram handle Tuesday, April 30, 2024, Group Chairman, Stanel World, Dr. Stanley Uzochuckwu, shared a video, even as he added an inspiring caption.
"Your business and the position you are today is a platform.
"I started out in life, not just to make money but to make an impact in people’s lives.
Your business or anywhere you find yourself today is your Pulpit. Let’s always put making a meaning before making money.
"I got this testimony of @thedelborough business development manager, Mr Jimmy Antonios; I thought to share because stories are shared so principles can be learnt.
"Living is seeding. Our action or inaction is either motivating someone or destroying someone.
"This testimony is truly touching, I’m thankful to God for his healing in Mr Jimmy’s life and pray that it’s permanent.
"Thank you Pastor Paul Adefarasin for those kind words."
Checks by our reporter reveals that comments is awash with sweet words.
Elokingsley, 'You are such an inspiration. Thank you for being the light.'; Jackieappiah, ' 🔥.', among others.


Comments
Post a Comment