I Started The Crypto Industry In Nigeria From Which Everyone Benefits Today - Africa's First Bitcoin Investor, Gaius, Reveals

 


He had made the statement in a social media post. 


Gaius Chibueze Ngene is one of the most respected Businessman of Igbo extraction in Africa today. The Miami-based father of two is the owner of several companies, including Voice of The East - he bought his first Bitcoin in 2011 at $35 - he has an inner circle where he shows folks how to make profit trading cryptocurrency.


Taking to his Instagram story yesterday, the multi-award winning Businessman informed his followers that he is one of the pioneers of crypto activities in Nigeria.


"I started the crypto industry in Nigeria from which everyone benefits today. People like Wisdomatic, Chris Ani, Tola, and co are all literally people I mentored in crypto, but sadly they wouldn't want people to know.


"I made everyone want to take trading serious."



Comments