I Like You Bro - You're A Hero, Admirer Tells Africa's First Bitcoin Investor, Gaius

 


He had shared his rag-to-riches story, hence the comments. 


Taking to his verified Instagram account yesterday, Tatspace CEO, Gaius Chibueze Ngene, shared his 'transformation story', even as he harped on the need to make judicious use of one's time today.


"First SLIDE IS 2012!

YOUR TIME IS LIMITED

MAN IS ON TRANSIT!


"Looking at this picture of me from 2012, I can say that man is growing old so fast, and unfortunately, each day that passes draws us closer to our Grave.

Just yesterday, I was 22 and today, I am already 36.


"100 years from now, 99% of people reading this post will all be 12 feet under the ground(dead)

Now the Most Important Question I often ask Myself each Morning is? “What personal mental and intellectual investment am I making today to ensure my brain can still make me money when my physical energy becomes low, and my body becomes too weak to make money for me?


"Do I read, study, am I well informed, knowledgeable, with a useful, relevant message for the world, not just movies, celebrity gossip and sports updates?


"These questions prompted me to start wanting to write books so I can share the things I know that have worked for me with other people to help guide them to ensure they arrive faster than I did on their Journey.


"The Truth is, “Every great man you know today studied the footsteps of great men who came before them”, and where can you see these footsteps to study?


"It’s in books, Video and Audio Materials which these great men left behind when they passed on to Eternity. :


"This morning I will implore you to take a minute and think about how your life will be when you get old.


"Are you currently investing your Youthful days rightly to ensure your old age nights are not spent bothering about what you will eat the following day?


"30 years from now, when you look back to this day, i hope you are proud of the things you are doing now!

Think about this.

#Think About The Future. :"


Checks by our reporter reveals that a slew of his fans have since taken to the comments to drop nice words.


Official_oluwaprevail, 'Greatness.'; Witonthebeat, 'Chief himself.', among others. 



Comments