Comments is awash with sweet words.
Taking to his Instagram handle a couple days ago, celebrated Nigerian Artiste, Kwavvy, shared the graphics of his upcoming extended play, 'The Second Wave', adding that it'd be released Friday, May 31, 2024.
"Hello Ladies and gentlemen, Boys and Girls, Humans and Aliens, Friends and Foes.
"I present to you My Most beloved Second Ep - Named; THE SECOND WAVE 🌊(which Compliments My first Ep- Love & Life Affairs and ushers in a New Era of The second Me; growth).
"This Body of work is different from anything you have heard or will Ever Hear. People who know me understand that I don’t weigh a Ton on the emotional scale. But I had to peel off my layers to deliver this Master piece to Y’all.
"My Sophomore EP(extended Play) is a compilation of real life events that shaped me to who I am today. ranging from stories about who my mum wanted me to be and who I eventually became. 💫💫
"I can’t wait for the world to hear this one.
The Second Wave 🌊 drops May 31st!!
"Please click on the link in My Bio to pre save, it helps to Promote the EP on Release day and keeps you in the Loop so you don’t miss the drop. I AM SUPER EXCITED FOR THIS ONE.
Mad Love 🤞🏾
LAMBA BOY 🌊🌊."
Checks by our reporter reveals that a slew of his fans have since taken to the comments to hail him.
Ettoredegaetano, 'Congrats.'; Egbongram, ' 🔥 🔥.', among others.


Comments
Post a Comment