Everyone That Has Followed My Music Journey, Thank You So Much - 'Kabiyesi' Crooner, Sho The Icon, Tell Followers
He seem to love his fans.
In a post on his Instagram handle sometime in August last year, celebrated Nigerian Artiste, Sho The Icon, shared a graphics of his extended play, 'Africa Cupid', even as he expressed gratitude to his fans.
"From DMV to AFRICA. I present to the world π "AFRICA QUPID EP " LINK IN BIO ππ₯Everyone that has followed my music journey thank you so much! For the new people I've met along the way welcome to the journeyππ.
"I've grown a lot as an artist & i can't wait for you to press play! To my family, friends, followers GET YOUR SPEAKERS READY! ππ’π."
Checks by our reporter reveals that a plethora of his fans have since taken to the comments to hail him.
Eeplugins, ' π₯ π₯ π₯.', among others.


Comments
Post a Comment