Africa's First Bitcoin Investor, Gaius, Speaks On Industry Expertise, Says 'I Am The Greatest In The Game'
He had made the disclosure during a Q&A session.
Gaius Chibueze Ngene is one of the most respected Businessman of Igbo extraction in Africa today. The Miami-based father of two is the owner of several companies, including Voice of The East - he bought his first Bitcoin in 2011 at $35 - he has an inner circle where he shows folks how to make profit trading cryptocurrency.
A few days ago, the multi-award winning Businessman held a Question-and-Answer session with his followers. During the exercise, a fan stated unequivocally that he's called 'BTC Chief' for a reason - he replied.
Follower's question: You are BTC Chief for a reason. I am celebrating $Groove and Magaeth, both re my new song.
Gaius' response: I am the greatest in the game.


Comments
Post a Comment