He had invited fans to stream his song, hence the comments.
Taking to his Instagram handle a few minutes ago, promising Nigerian Music Act, Trusttha Process, shared an audio of his song, 'X', even as he invited fans to keep streaming it.
"I believe in a society where color is basic
We all share the same cause from Adam and Eve
While we live in the shelter for days.
"I know some folks
They’ve been living in and under the bridge but we don’t care
Suffering and smiling nigga I’ve been there
And I know what I faced cos have been running my race.
"What’s the purpose of the life we living
Green is the earth I know but I can’t believe it
Cos the way we living is so cruel we making bad decisions
"And I’m just out here tryna find a meaning
The universe is free with enough air
And one day it gotta be like yo Trustt is dead!
“X” featuring my bro @geebzyking.
“SAME OLD SH!T” OUT WORLDWIDE π
LET’S GET ITπ€πΏ."
Checks by our reporter reveals that a substantial portion of his followers have since taken to the comments to hail him.
Oluwamuyiwa_art, 'I believe.'; Bobbyibo, π₯ π₯ π₯ π₯ πππ.', among others.


Comments
Post a Comment