On Crypto: You Lose Some And Win Some. It's Why I Always Say Don't Try This With Your Survival Money - Gaius Reaffirms
The accomplished Cryptocurrency Trader had made the statement in a social media post.
Gaius Chibueze Ngene is one of the most respected Businessman of Igbo extraction in Africa today. The Miami-based father of two is the owner of several companies, including Voice of The East - he bought his first Bitcoin in 2011 at $35 - he has an inner circle where he shows folks how to make profit trading cryptocurrency.
Taking to his Instagram story a few minutes ago, the multi-award winning Businessman informed his followers that the cryptocurrency market is highly volatile, adding that it's why he harps on the need not to use one's survival money to invest in it.
"FFT dumping so hard I am rekt but that's crypto for you. You lose some and win some. Why I always say don't try this with your survival money."


Comments
Post a Comment