If I Was Broke Now And There Was No Bitcoin I Will Just Sign Up As An Affiliate For A Working Product Like Tatspace App - Gaius Reveals
He had made the statement in a social media post.
Gaius Chibueze Ngene is one of the most respected Businessman of Igbo extraction in Africa today. The Miami-based father of two is the owner of several companies, including Voice of The East - he bought his first Bitcoin in 2011 at $35 - he has an inner circle where he shows folks how to make profit trading cryptocurrency.
Taking to his Instagram story yesterday, the multi-award winning Entrepreneur informed his followers that if he were broke today, in order to bounce back, he'd work as an affiliate marketer, adding that Tatspace is his preferred platform.
"Outside crypto, affiliate business is the only business a broke person can do now to become a millionaire in 6 months.
"If I was broke now and there was no Bitcoin I will just sign up as an affiliate for a working product like Tatspaceapp and once I make my first profit I will use that testimony and make my first $10k in the next 90 days."


Comments
Post a Comment