Exceptional EP (Listening Concert): Big Shoutout To Everyone Who Came Out To Show Genuine Love Towards Me - Big Cat Tell Fans

 


Fans seem to love him.


Taking to his Instagram handle in the afternoon hours of today, talented Nigerian Artiste, Big Cat, shared several cute pictures of himself, even as he expressed gratitude to fans for attending his listening concert.


"Big Shoutout To Everyone Who Came Out To Show Genuine Love Towards Me, The Turn Out Was As Expected. 


"I Can’t Thank You Enough But Say Prayers , May The Almighty God Bless You In Every Of Your Endeavors, May You All See Blessings Everywhere You Go. Thanks A Lot, I’m So Grateful 🙏🏿♥️💯📌


"Blessing Blessing Blessing …… I’M BLESSED 😇🤩💥💯📌."


Checks by our reporter reveals that a substantial portion of his fans have since taken to the comments to hail him.


Bigcatvilla, 'Only one big cat. Keep winning. You bad.'; Abdelbasset_elk, '🔥🔥🔥🔥.', among others.



Comments