More IG Users Express Readiness To Join Gaius' Inner Circle, Says 'I Want To Learn'

 


He also added a screengrab of the profit one of his mentee made.


In a post on his Instagram handle in the wee hours of today, Tatspace CEO, Gaius Chibueze Ngene, shared a screenshot of the huge profit one of his mentee made, even as he invited others to join.


"He Joined my INNER CIRCLE in the last week of December 2023 when I gave $500 discount and now has made the $500 in 1 just 1 trade meaning he now has 12 Months free.


"I trust my Inner circle so much that I give 100% money back guarantee if you don’t make money after 30 days of Joining.


"DM the Word “INNER CIRCLE” if you want to take a discount!"


Checks by Pokovirtuousblog reveals that a plethora of his fans have since taken to the comments to express readiness to join his inner circle.


Excobar_da_pele, 'Boss money hard.'; Producer_emk, 'I want to learn sir.', among others.



Comments