Exceptional EP (Listening Concert): Music Lovers Express Admiration For Big Cat, Says 'Big Doings'

 


He had shared a graphics of the concert, hence the comments.


In a post on his Instagram handle a few minutes ago, promising Nigerian Artiste, Big Cat, Shared the graphics of his listening party ['Exceptional EP] slated for Saturday, February 10, 2023, at Club Legend.


"I Know You All Have Been Waiting For This And I’m So Sorry It Took Me Long. Many Have Only Heard My Voice Through My Music But Never Had The Opportunity To Witness The Energy And Vibes My Muisc Carries .

My People I Present To You “ EXCEPTIONAL EP LISTENING CONCERT” The Biggest And Hardest Afrobeat Concert You’ll Witness In RUSSIA, Have Run Around To Gather The Best Afrobeat And Other Music Genre’s Artists To Join Me In Making History, JOIN ME, LET MAKE HISTORY TOGETHER ."


Checks by our reporter reveals that a plethora of his fans have since taken to the comments to hail him.


Afrobeautyandlegend, 'Big doing.'; _ranking_001, 'Outside 🚀🔥.', among others.



Comments