Being A Musical Artiste Has Really Made Lot Of Things Easy For Me - 'Big God' Crooner, Bros Throne, Reveals
He also shared videos of himself and mom.
Taking to his verified Instagram handle a few days ago, amazingly talented Nigerian Artiste, Bros Throne, shared a video of himself, friends and family members, even as he embraced his mom.
"I was just 3 years old the last time I saw my Mum in person
Now i’m 24 years old reuniting again in LONDON
Today is the happiest day of my life yet !!!
I love you Mum ❤️
"Na every week I go they come London now
Being a musical art as really made lot of things easy for me I’m grateful
Big God Season."
Checks by our reporter reveals that comments is awash with lovely words - here's an excerpt.
Thegenius_karen, 'Awesome.'; Krest_cjay, 'See d joy on her face. Big up champ.', among others.


Comments
Post a Comment