ASCA Awards Africa: Africa's First Bitcoin Investor, Gaius, Nominated As '“Aka Oma Ji Ego 1 of Miami', Fans Felicitate

 


His followers reached fever pitch excitement.


Taking to his verified Instagram handle yesterday, multi-award winning Businessman, Gaius Chibueze Ngene, shared a graphics of himself being nominated as 'Aka Oma Ji Ego 1 of Miami' by ASCA Awards Africa - the ceremony is slated for Sunday, March 31, 2024, even as he invited fans to plan to attend.


"I thank @asca_awardafrica and their team for Nominating me, “AKA OMA JI EGO 1 of Miami,” for this Noble Award.

Prepare to attend, as I will be there to collect my Award Live!

I dedicate this award to the entire @eastsideventure & @voiceoftheeast team!"


Checks by our reporter reveals that a plethora of his fans have since taken to the comments to hail him.


Coded_leo, 'You deserve this and many more.'; Mayorofnnewi, 'Well deserved.', among others.



Comments