The People's G.O.A.T; I Am The Greatest - Africa's First Bitcoin Investor, Gaius, Confidently Declares
He also shared a screengrab of the profit a fan made from his 'free signal', Pokovirtuousblog can report.
Gaius Chibueze Ngene is one of the most respected Businessman of Igbo extraction in Africa today. The Miami-based father of two is the owner of several companies, including Voice of The East - in his inner circle he shows people how to trade cryptocurrencies profitably.
Taking to his Instagram story in the wee hours of today, the accomplished Cryptocurrency Expert shared a screengrab of the sweet words one of his mentee sent him. In the missive, one could also clearly see that he made a huge profit - in reaction, a joyous Gaius stated that he's 'the people's G.O.A.T.'
"The people's goat. I am the greatest. Fire me with your testimonies, and I may drop free signals."


Comments
Post a Comment