His followers couldn't get enough of him, Pokovirtuousblog can report.
Taking to his Instagram handle a couple days ago, Tatspace CEO, Gaius Chibueze Ngene, shared a video of himself and theblackmentor, even as he talked about their connection.
"When a product or business goes well, people often overlook leaving reviews. However, when things go wrong, they quickly grab a microphone.
"If you’ve followed me here, you may have known that last year, on the 13 of December, I traveled on a long flight ✈️ to Wisconsin to meet @theblackmentor_ to co-invest In a real estate deal with him.
"Well, after we met that morning at his office, he showed me the whole deal, and I said let’s go to the bank, and I went to Navy Federal; my bank, and cashed out all the money I was investing and handed over to him.
"He sent me some documents to sign based on the sum involved 😆 but I got back to Miami and didn’t sign until 2 days later; he used to call to “finish me”to sign and send back to him, which I did sluggishly!
"Well since then we’ve done other deals, even in Miami, but on the 10th December, he called me early morning and said “I know your contract is ending on the 14th but I am paying you earlier, and before you could say Jack Robinson the Alert dropped my account.
"I am just here to appreciate him publicly for keeping to his part of the bargain.
I remember last year when I invested I made a post with same video.
Next year we buying a bloc."
Our reporter learnt that a plethora of his fans have since taken to the comments to drop lovely words.
Weightlossandmore, 'Gbam.'; _wizharry, 'King of coins.', among others.


Comments
Post a Comment