If I Use My Time To Teach You That's Me Giving You Money, Says Africa's First Bitcoin Investor, Gaius
He had made the disclosure during a Q&A session, Pokovirtuousblog can report.
Gaius Chibueze Ngene is one of the most respected Businessman of Igbo extraction in Africa today. The Miami-based father of two is the owner of several companies, including Voice of The East.
Yesterday, the multi-award winning Businessman held a Question-And-Answer session with his followers on his Instagram story. During the exercise, a fan besought him to 'teach him how to make money' - he replied.
Follower's question: Sir, I don't want you to give me money. I want you to teach me how to make money. Sir, please.
Gaius' response: You need money to make money, and time is money.
"If I use my time to teach you, that's me giving you money.
"So arrange your message properly with the above new understanding.


Comments
Post a Comment