If I Am Not Texting You Happy Christmas No Vex, Remember I Am A Jehovah's Witness 🤣 - Gaius Tell Followers
He had made the disclosure in a post on his social media post, Pokovirtuousblog can confirm.
Gaius Chibueze Ngene is one of the most respected Businessman of Igbo extraction in Africa today. The Miami-based father of two is the owner of several companies, including Voice of The East - he bought his first Bitcoin in 2011 at $35 - he has an inner circle where he shows folks how to make profit trading cryptocurrency.
Taking to his X account in the afternoon hours of today, Tatspace CEO, Gaius Chibueze Ngene, informed his followers that they'd do well not to get annoyed should he fail to wish them a merry Christmas, adding that he's a member of 'Jehovah's Witness.'
"If I am not texting you happy Christmas no vex, remember I am a Jehovah's Witness."


Comments
Post a Comment