2023 In Retrospect: I Don't Know What I Did To Deserve This Love You Have For Me Lord - Disc Jockey, Dj Yen-d

 


He had expressed gratitude, Pokovirtuousblog can report.


Dj Yen-d is arguably one of the most talented Disc Jockey in the Nigerian music industry today. The Dj who works for Hip TV also enjoys making music - he has a trending song titled 'Successful.'


Taking to his Instagram handle a few hours ago, the Disc Jockey expressed gratitude to God and his fans, adding that 2024 will be greater.


"If to say na Oxygen I take dey breath for 365 days where I for see the money to pay?

Lord Jesus Christ I promise you πŸ™ nothing can take away your glory in my life 😭.


"I will forever be grateful Lord Jesus Christ

I don't know what I do to deserve this love you have for me Lord πŸ™ all my hearts and Soul belongs to you Lord Jesus Christ πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Despite all the kitikata that happens in 2023, still u nor leave me for the enemies to laugh me 😭😭😭 Thank you Lord Jesus Christ πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™


"Those of you that have been supporting and praying for me to get to the top in my music career till date, May God Almighty bless you all and I love you ❤️ all

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2024

We gonna do great thingsπŸ’ͺ.


"DJ YEN-D-Successful video dropping Soon πŸ’―❤️πŸŽΌπŸ“·

https://songwhip.com/dj-yend/successful."



Comments