His followers seem to believe in him, Pokovirtuousblog has learnt.
Taking to his verified Instagram handle yesterday, Tatspace CEO, Gaius Chibueze Ngene, talked about the successes recorded by 'students' in his inner circle, adding that they'd (others reading the post) do well to join now.
"In my Video posted Yesterday I said mentioned FTT as one of the coins you should buy.
The price was $1.6 as you can see today it's $3.9
Go watch the videos I posted yesterday
"JOIN MY INNER CIRCLE NOW
If you are not in my INNER CIRCLE YOU ARE MISSING ALOT!
"Benefits of Joining my *INNER CIRCLE*
1. I teach you everything about Trading with my Academy; there are recorded video classes, so you learn at your own pace!
2. I give you trade signals daily of what coin to buy, how much to buy & how much to sell, and you take profit!
"3. I tell you about New coins before they are launched.
4. I have a one-on-one Live class with my Inner Circle Members every Saturday.
5. You get access to use an Automatic Trading BOT that trades for you even when you are busy or sleeping!
6. You have direct access to me and my team, and you can ask any question.
7. I prepare you for the Bull run of 2025.
"If you are cash ready and want to be part of this, DM me “INNER CIRCLE”, and I will allow you to pay only 50% of the official fee which is you will pay $500 instead of $1,000.
Only 5 Slots are available!
DM ME NOW IF YOU ARE READY!"
As expected, a plethora of his fans have since taken to the comments to drop sweet words.
Sandra243386, 'You are king 👑 you were born for this sir I really appreciate.', among others.


Comments
Post a Comment