Temkeyz To The World - Fan Gushes As Singer Talks About Latest Single, 'Flowers'

 


Fans couldn't get enough of him, Pokovirtuousblog can report.

Taking to his Instagram handle 5 days ago, budding Nigerian Music Act, Temkeyz, shared a stunning photograph of himself, even as he talked about his inspirational musical piece, 'Flowers'.

"This was me reflecting on the key lesson that Flowers holds. Shortly after filming the video for Flowers, I posed for some pictures but before the camera clicked, I got into serious thinking mode.

"Guys, you’ll love Flowers! It will resonate with you as much as it did with me, I’m certain.

"PS: as you stream and create content with our new jam, stay close to my IG and TikTok pages because WE WILL BE DOING A LOT OF GIVEAWAYS TO CELEBRATE FLOWERS.

"Use the hashtag #flowersbyTemkeyz so my team and I can find potential giveaway winners easily. Don’t snooze, my people! It’s about time y’all got your flowers for being so amazing!

"Your Baby Boy,
Temkeyz ๐ŸŒน
#flowersbytemkeyz #flowers #flowers๐ŸŒน All BTS by: @justemmanuelagain
All SHOTS by : @marpheasy."

Our reporter learnt that fans seemed to love the song - here's what they are saying.

Jbmedia_, 'Temkeyz to the world.'; Therealpeddy, 'My love ❤️.', among others.



Comments