Never Stop - Fan Encourages Amazingly Talented Nigerian Artiste, Dpraize

 


The 'Odo' crooner had talked about his vision, hence the comments, Pokovirtuousblog can report.

Friday, November 17, 2023, promising Nigerian Artiste, Dpraize, took to his Instagram handle to share a piece of his vision with his followers, expressed gratitude to them, adding that they'd do well to stay glued.

"Hey my loves 😌
I just gotta take a moment to pour out the love I have for each and every one of you. Your support is the melody to my life’s song, the beat that keeps me pushing through the late nights and endless sessions. 🎶

"We’ve danced together in the light, and you’ve held me up in the darkest hours. I’m making moves, oh so silently, tiptoeing towards the Great Goal that we dream of at night. It’s a journey, and every step I take is inspired by your unwavering belief in me. 🚀

"And guess what? The silence will break with the symphony of my new EP come 2024. We’re turning the volume up on this dream, and I can’t wait to share every take with you.

"Stay tuned 🎵
Be energized 💪🏽
Get Ready 👽
#Graceboy
#Gratitude
#MBR 💖✨."

Our reporter gathered that a substantial portion of his fans have since taken to the comments to drop sweet words.

Successful_michael_jnr, 'Lit up my brr.'; Kargothevibe, 'Never stop.', among others.



Comments