I’m Very Thankful To All My Fans For Their Constant Love And Support - Nigerian Artiste, Oladapo Osha
The 'Blessings on Blessings' crooner had in a social media post expressed gratitude to his fans, Pokovirtuousblog can confirm.
Taking to his Instagram handle a few hours ago, fast-rising Nigerian Music Act, Oladapo Osha, shared a number of stunning photographs of himself, even as he thanked his fans for their continual support.
"I’m very thankful to all my fans for their constant love and support. I am what I am because of their unconditional love.
"I think the confidence that I have right now is something that was created by the fans who love me. I welcome every chance I get to interact with fans. #avatar #avatar2 #oladapo #osha #oladapoosha."
Our reporter learnt that followers wouldn't keep mum as they've since thronged the comments to hail him.
Kiyollagp, 'Fresh boy š„.', among others.


Comments
Post a Comment