Ace Nigerian Music Producer, Pro Nextunez, Dubbed Himself 'God's Vessel', Fans Concur

 


Fans seem to love the statement, Pokovirtuousblog has revealed.


In a post on his Instagram Saturday, November 4, 2023, talented Nigerian Producer, Pro Nextunez, shared a number of stunning photographs, even as he described himself as 'God's vessel.'


"Gods Vessel❤️

Someone asked me a question after our ministration at port harcourt in the early hours of the morning that…….


“Why do you pray and play the piano at the same time?” And I said


“I come to every ministration with an assignment to deliver what I and my team has carried in the place of prayer every 12am daily. So how can one do that by just playing?????…I need to accompany my playing with prayers to be able to deliver. ALWAYS PRAY!"


Our reporter learnt that a plethora of his fans have since taken to the comments to hail him.


Okopi_peterson, 'The blessed one.'; Jayclef_adewale, '🔥🔥🔥.', among others.



Comments