Most of his fans expressed confidence in him, Pokovirtuousblog has learnt.
Taking to his Instagram handle a few days ago, fast-rising Nigerian Music Act, Bvc Square, shared a video of himself, even as he talked about his musical career.
"AFTER SAINT LAURENT JUST WENT LIVE— My first Ep
1/2- AFTER SAUNT LAURENT
2/2- DON’T TALK ABOUT LOVE
"I sincerely hope you enjoy this one because this is like exploring a piece of me that emerged through so much pain of losing two people I loved the most and AFTER SAINT LAURENT WAS THE SONG THAT CHANGED MY LIFE...
"I SINCERELY LOVE WHERE I’M AT IN MY LIFE AND MUSIC AS A WHOLE, ITS MAKING SENSE NOW AND I WANNA SHARE THIS WITH Y’ALLL ALL AND I HOPE IT ANY ANYWAY MAKE ENOUGH SENSE TO GET YOU PAST THE PAIN.
#bvcsquare."
Our reporter gathered that a plethora of his fans have since taken to the comments to drop nice words - here's an excerpt.
Hobro_slatt, 'We love your music Bvc.'; Loxy_visuals, '💯💯💯.', among others.

Comments
Post a Comment