More Mentees Pray For Africa's First Bitcoin Investor, Gaius, Says 'God Bless You Boss'

 

Fans had offered the prayers in the comments of his post, Pokovirtuousblog can report.

Taking to his verified Instagram handle a couple days ago, Tatspace CEO, Gaius Chibueze Ngene, shared a luxury photo of himself, even as he expressed satisfaction for theblackmentor's 'Wealth Flow Conference.'

"I spent the weekend learning so much from WEALTH FLOW Conference” organized by @theblackmentor_ and one thing that i am taking home with me is “Start now and Figure it out along the Way. You Can’t Learn how to drive in a Parked Car”!

I have repeatedly advised my mentees “Keep Running round your Dreams until you run into it” which is one of my popular self quote and belief! As I head back MIAMI all in my head now is EXECUTE, EXECUTE!

"Events like this one helps remind me of why I started and how I must persist and be consistent if I want to arrive at my long term goals!
It was AMAZING!
Drip @izora_lifestyle."

Checks by our reporter reveals that a plethora of his followers have since taken to the comments to hail him.

Ayinormiracle, 'God bless you boss.'; Obioflagos, 'Odogwu.', among others.



Comments