Line Too Sleek - Music Lover Drop Five-star Ratings For Sec's Cover Of Victony's 'Jaga Jaga'

 


Music lovers seem to love his cover, Pokovirtuousblog can report.

Taking to his Instagram handle 5 days ago, budding Nigerian Artiste, Sec, shared a video of his cover song of Victony's 'Jaga Jaga', adding that he had 'to drop some personal Gems on it.'

"This song is so relatable to Me and I connect with it ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ so I had to drop some personal Gems on it๐ŸŽถ

"Here is my submission for @vict0ny #jagajaga assignment๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ

"Drop your favorite line in the comments and pls give this a repost.

"Also don’t forget to tag @victony to see my submission. I hope you enjoy this as much as I enjoyed making it๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ."


Checks by our reporter reveals that a plethora of his followers have since taken to the comments to hail him.


Staan_silvaa, 'Line too sleek.'; Mrpause_, ' @vict0ny this verse is what you need to listen to bro.', among others.

Comments