I Am Ready To Captivate Your Hearts With My Music Powess - Extremely Talented Nigerian Artiste, Wales Worldwide, Declares

 


The 'L'eto' crooner also invited social media users to join him on his musical journey, Pokovirtuousblog has revealed.


In a post on his Instagram handle Monday, September 25, 2023, fast-rising Nigerian Music Act, Wales Worldwide, shared several luxury photos of himself, adding that he's poised to captivate the hearts of many with his sound.


"RebirthOFAMusician๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿฝ‍๐ŸŽคThe old has been silenced, the slate wiped clean. I’m hitting the journey with a renew spirit, ready to captivate your hearts with my music prowess. From soaring melodies to soul-stirring lyrics.


"I invite you to join me on this incredible journey as I bring my music dreams to life… It’s all about DREAMS, BELIEVE & MANIFESTATION for me✌๐Ÿพ."


Our reporter gathered that fans wouldn't keep mum as they've since thronged the comments to drop nice words.


Mamafela69, '๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ.'; Lifeofchat_, 'Idan ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ.', among others.


Comments