Fans Reach Fever Pitch Excitement As Bvc Square Shares Snippet Of Forthcoming EP, 'After Saint Laurent'
Many of his fans seem to love the snippet, Pokovirtuousblog has revealed.
In a post on his Instagram handle Saturday, October 7, 2023, talented Nigerian Artiste, Bvc Square, shared a snippet of his 2-track EP, 'After Saint Laurent', which is slated for release Friday, October 20, 2023, adding that 'this EP is full of emotions.'
"AFTER SAINT LAURENT-EP
This is the most exciting and interesting project I’ve ever had to release and the backstory behind those songs is extremely amazing!!!
"This EP is full of emotions and I’m looking forward to telling yall the story behind this one….. Coming OCT 20
#bvcsquare."
Our reporter gathered that fans couldn't get enough of it - words in the comments confirm it.
Chinaza_verah_, 'Dope! dope! dope ❤️❤️❤️.'; 21tinny, 'I f**k with the sound.', among others.
.jpg)
Comments
Post a Comment