Video: Fans Express High Expectations For Bjaylee's Forthcoming EP, 'Only Me'

 


He had shared a video of himself vibing - fans dropped comments, Pokovirtuousblog can report.


Taking to his Instagram handle a few minutes ago, fast-rising Nigerian Music Act, Bjaylee, shared a short video in which he could be seen vibing with friends and colleagues, even as he informed fans that his EP, 'Only Me', will be released Friday, October 6, 2023.


"Been tinkering with a lot of my music for a while and always trying to do something different than what I’m already used to, so I guess on the 6th of October I’ll leave everyone who listens to be the Judge . New EP “Only Me” out Oct 6 !! Thank you ☺️

🎥 : @shot.by.favouroc @favour.oc 🫱🏾‍🫲🏿."


A plethora of his fans have since taken to the comments to share their thought - here's an excerpt.


Asapmay6ixteen, 'Big mood.'; Wall.ace._, 'Ahhhh! I see me.', among others 



Comments