Nigerian Real Estate Mogul, Kingsley Ehikioya, Shares Inspiring Words As Wife Marks Birthday

 


The serial Entrepreneur described her as 'my love', Pokovirtuousblog can confirm.

Taking to his Instagram handle in the morning hours of today, CEO, Ehi-Kings Real Estate & Construction Company, Kingsley Ehikioya, shared a number of stunning photos of his wife, Bethel Ehikioya, on the occasion of her birthday, adding that he very much loves her.

"I celebrate you today my love @bethel_ehikings it’s been a beautiful journey being together all this years, I am grateful to God having you in my life, May God guide and protect you all the days of your life.
Happy birthday my love ❤️❤️❤️."

As expected, a slew of his followers have since taken to the comments to felicitate with her.

Mrsamjamz, 'Happy birthday esteemed first lady. Ma!!! We love and celebrate you today.'; Iamruggedpastor, 'Happy birthday mama. I celebrate you and wish you all your heart desire. Amen.', among others.



Comments