Fast-rising Nigerian Artiste, Stainless Stoner Write Fans, Says 'Be Patient With Me - New Music & Video Coming Soon'
The Creative had made the statement in a post on his social media handle, Pokovirtuousblog can confirm.
Stainless Stoner is arguably one of the most fashionable Entertainer in the Nigerian music industry today. The Artiste enjoys sharing luxury photos of himself on his social media handles.
Taking to his Instagram handle a couple days ago, the promising Music Act pleaded with his fans to be patient with him, adding that 'they'd be impressed' soon enough.
"{ To My Beloved fans, Be patient with me, New Music&Video coming soon!!!, I’m putting all of me on this work, I’m not competing with anyone, I just want to show the universe the Special Music Talent God has blessed me with,
"Y’all won’t be disappointed , Definitely y’all gon be impressed on this Big Steps I’ve taken on this my Music Journey, God bless y’all for the support, follows, love and motivations ,
"I appreciate from the bottom of my heart because y’all are making me feel like I’m a celebrity already, this New Coming Song might be our NUMBER1HITWORLDWIDE🌍🙏 base on believe anything can happen and surely someday I will drop alot of Hitsongs for y’all to Vibe. 🥰😊."


Comments
Post a Comment