Everyday I Spend On The Internet, I Make Profit, I Make Progress - Africa's First Bitc Everyday oin Investor, Gaius, Reveals

 



The accomplished Blockchain Entrepreneur had made the statement in a post on his social media handle, Pokovirtuousblog can report.

Taking to his verified Instagram handle yesterday, Tatspace CEO, Gaius Chibueze Ngene, shared a piece entitled 'Why Are You On The Internet?' - in the missive, the Coach revealed that he makes a fortune on the internet, even as he added a luxury photo of himself.

"WHY ARE YOU ON THE INTERNET?
Another work week began today, just like every other week.
Different people wake up each day of the week with different motivation.

"I know so many people that plan their day ahead.
What this means is that before they wake today, they have planned their today, a day before, so once they wake up, they begin to execute.

"They have a reason why they do what they do.
Everybody has a reason for their actions.
People have a reason for going to school.
People have a reason for going to their place of worship.
People have a reason for traveling abroad.
People have a reason for getting married.

"The list is endless.
Today I want to ask... Why are you on the internet?
I can tell you this for free, the internet is a land of numerous opportunities.
I know this very well because the internet changed my life completely.

"The internet changed the world. It has changed the way we do business. It has changed the way humans communicate with each other.
The internet changed the game for many industries.

"Everyday I spend on the internet, I make profit, I make progress, I connect the dots that would make @tatspaceapp to become one of the worlds Most Valuable Blockchain Project in the next 5 years.
Again I ask, why are you on the internet?
Www.gaiuschibueze.com.

Checks by our reporter reveals that a substantial portion of his followers have since taken to the comments to drop nice words.

Granada_32, 'To learn more from you mentor.'; Pablosautos1, 'I am here on the internet to make some money.', among others.



Comments