A Poor Mind Thinks Money Is His Only Problem - Africa's First Bitcoin Investor, Gaius, Tells Follower

 


The Blockchain Entrepreneur had revealed a better way to read, Pokovirtuousblog can confirm.


In a post on his verified Instagram handle Thursday, September 21, 2023, entitled 'HOW I READ BOOKS AND HOW YOU SHOULD READ BOOKS TOO', Tatspace CEO, Gaius Chibueze Ngene, revealed the 'best way' to read if one is looking to improve for the better, adding that it proved useful to him.


"HOW I READ BOOKS AND HOW YOU SHOULD READ BOOKS TOO.


"So I have woken up since 2 a.m. (Miami time)to read this book by @hormozi that was just delivered to me yesterday.


"One strategy I use to read books is going through the “Table of Contents” to see particular topics that interest me and relate to the exact information I need at that time.

I read that exact information and then take notes somewhere I can always reference to reread and I write the notes as a process.


"This strategy helps me read only what I need at that time, and it helps me retain more from what I read.


"Growing up, some of us use to read every page of a book sometimes as if we were reading a textbook, but that’s the wrong way to read a business or motivational book because you may forget what you read in the first chapter by the time you are in the last chapter."


Checks by our reporter revealed that a user identified as Chris.ray09, shared a rather 'ridiculous' thought - the Coach replied.


Chris' comment: The book only work for those who have the money.


Gaius' response: A poor mind thinks money is his only problem.



Comments