You're On Your Way To Becoming The True Music Sensation That You Are - Die-hard Fan Tells 'Giddem' Crooner, Delmotunez
The ace Singer had shared a video of his new song, 'Giddem', hence the comment, Pokovirtuousblog can confirm.
2 days ago, fast-rising Nigerian Music Act, Delmotunez, took to his Instagram handle to share a video of himself singing, vibing to his latest musical piece, 'Giddem', adding that 'he paints the spirit and soul of what he sees through his songs.'
"I paint the spirit and soul of what I see in my musics… it’s so self fulfilling for me as I appreciate the beauty of Africa women in my new song #gidd3m … ππ
Link in the bio ππΏπΆπ₯
πΈ @rhapboigeorge."
Our reporter learnt that fans wouldn't keep mum as they've since taken to the comments to gush over him.
Thisoluwatomi, 'Demooooo, you're a banger abegg. No joke, your rhythms suites me.'; Hermazingsignatures, '...you're on your way to becoming a true music sensation that you are.', among others.


Comments
Post a Comment