Success Leaves Traces And Is Oftentimes Very Predictable, Says Africa's First Bitcoin Investor, Gaius
The renowned Entrepreneur had made the statement as a result of the memory Facebook brought to him, Pokovirtuousblog can report.
Gaius Chibueze Ngene is considered Africa's First Bitcoin Investor - he bought his 2011. The Miami-based father of 2 is the Author of several bestselling books, including 'How Bitcoin Changed My Life.'
In the afternoon hours of today, the multi-award winning Businessman took to his verified Instagram handle to talk about a photo he shared 10 years ago (that Facebook reminded him of), adding that success does leave traces.
"WE ARE ON A ONE-WAY TRANSIT!
Facebook reminded me of this picture I had taken 10 years ago when I lived in Abuja.
I had just returned from a business opportunity presentation with a prospective business partner in the Network marketing company I was part of called ORGANO GOLD!
"If you follow me here, you would know that I have often attributed all my life’s progress to the Network Marketing industry, which groomed and prepared me for a life like this.
"It was through Network marketing that I got to know about Bitcoin for the first time. A leader in the network marketing industry told me about it in 2011, and I took a leap of faith to buy my first Bitcoin, 11 Bitcoin at $35 per Bitcoin, and the rest, they say, is history.
"Today looking at this picture, I can see how hopeful I was; I have never doubted this life I am living now as I have always known it's possible for me.
SUCCESS leaves traces and is oftentimes very predictable.
"Man is indeed in Transit. When I took this picture, I Was 25 years bold, and today I am 35 years and guess what? I can never go back to this time and year again Never. This shows you that we as humans are on a one way ticket transit in Life.
"We are traveling on a Journey that we will never return. Use your time well and invest your time in what Matters because man is here today and gone tomorrow.
I wish you well!."


Comments
Post a Comment